Evie and Andrew's Wedding, part 1

Thursday, May 1, 2014


I had the privilege to travel to London for the wedding of a couple that is very special to me: Evie & Andrew. Their joy and love for one another is so evident and was such a delight to capture!  

Also, it was such a pleasure to work with the talented Pui of Love Oh Love photography.  Do check out her website to see her beautiful photos of the special day!

I have quite a few photos to share, so I have decided to share their wedding day in two posts.  Here is a look at the lovely Evie preparing for the wedding and their beautiful ceremony.   Enjoy!

 

Please check back in a few days to see the next installment!



4 Response to Evie and Andrew's Wedding, part 1

May 2, 2014 at 3:30 AM

You've made me so proud Ann, such wonderful photos. So fun seeing all the smiles of the day. Esp love seeing the ones with the beautiful paintings of St Saviours at the front, makes me very glad I chose St Savs rather than a church with windows!
Thankyou wonderful girl. I can't wait to see the rest.

May 2, 2014 at 3:32 AM

The thumbs up picture was for Ellie T, who was watching via skype!

Sarah Marshall
May 2, 2014 at 4:09 AM

Ann these are wonderful and such a true reflection of such a great day. Stunning xx

May 2, 2014 at 4:20 AM

Lovely thanks Ann! Will have a closer look later. Hope you have your earring by now?

oh beauty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger