The Diptych Project: This Week

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

The Diptych Project: two friends (once neighbors & now an ocean apart), one theme

'This week' was our theme this week:).  My photo was taken at an advent ornament exchange I hosted for eleven other friends.  We each made 12 sets of 2 ornaments that went along with readings from the Jesus Storybook Bible.  The plan is that each day we read a Bible story and then hung up an ornament that depicts it.  It was amazing to see all the beautiful ideas my friends had in creating their ornaments.  These ornaments will be treasured and used for years to come!  If you are interested in doing something similar, please let me know as I can send you the document we used!

To see Evie's photo, please visit the Diptych Project blog. 

No Response to "The Diptych Project: This Week"

oh beauty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger