The Diptych Project: Person with a Passion

Thursday, December 12, 2013

The Diptych Project: two friends (once neighbors & now an ocean apart), one theme

This week Evie and I are highlighting a person with a passion on the Diptych project.  My portrait is of my lovely mom.  Much of her passion lies with helping others.  My whole life I have seen her avail herself to those in need- to welcome them in to our home, offer them a ride, or volunteer her time to serve them.  Currently, a large part of her time is spent caring for her elderly mother in law.  She has not only graciously accepted this role, but is thankful for the time she has to spend with and care for a woman who has given so much to her over the years. 

To see Evie's photo, please visit the Diptych Project blog. 

1 Response to The Diptych Project: Person with a Passion

June 5, 2014 at 11:33 AM

What an amazing picture of your beautiful mom!!!

oh beauty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger